5 Fancy Tips for Football Parties
Are you ready for some football? Let me tell you, football season is about as exciting as Christmas at my house! No matter what team you root for, we have tips that will help you tackle setting up your shindig!
1. Food Trays – Make it easy for your guests to carry their grub and drinks! Fill them up and head to the couch to cheer on your team.
2. Festive Drink Labels – Transform your beverages with drink labels. They are festive and oh so cute!
3. Snacks Made Easy – serve up peanuts and popcorn in cello bags for an easy grab n go snack. Cupcake liners are for more than cupcakes! Fill them with sandwiches, chicken wings, chips, savory nut mixes and more!
4. Decorating is a Snap – add black and white stripes for the perfect referee accent!
5. Chalk it up! – chalkboard paper makes an ideal runner for your food table and makes clean up a breeze!