It’s that time of year again for baking, entertaining, wrapping presents, and shopping… oh boy! There’s a lot to do. Don’t fret – we can help you save time in style.One of our favorite time saving products is our foil baking pans. They come in a variety of sizes, they’re incredibly easy to use, and the lids add a fancy touch.
It’s simple, bake your favorite dish or dessert directly in the foil pan. Once cooled, attach the fancy lid and decorate as you like or just write a simple to-and-from in the convenient space provided. Whether your pan is heading straight into the fridge for the next day or over to a friends house as a lovely home baked gift, you won’t be able to beat the ease of baking in these pans.
2 cups sifted flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup buttermilk
8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl and mix well. Stir in vegetable oil. Add buttermilk and stir just until blended.
2. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth. Roll dough into a 15×8″ rectangle.
3. Preheat the oven to 400. Lightly spray the foil pan with Pam.
4. Spread butter over the dough. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix well. Sprinkle over butter. Roll up rectangle, jelly roll fashion, starting from one long side. Pinch seam to seal.
5. Cut the roll into 1 1/2″ slices. Arrange the slices, cut side up, in prepared foil pan. The circle pan works best for this amount of cinnamon rolls. Bake until lightly browned, about 20-25 min. Remove from oven. Let cool.