I don’t know about you, but I love celebrating the 4th of July! The parades, the parties, and the fireworks – they really bring out everyone’s patriotic spirit! So whether your hanging around Portland or venturing outside city limits, Fancy That’s got the inside scoop on where to celebrate Independence Day! Don’t forget to stop into the shop to pick up some 4th of July party supplies and treats!
- Downtown Hillsboro – 4th of July Parade @ 10 am
- Beaverton – Charlais Neighborhood 4th of July Parade @ 10 am (Starting on NW Charlais Street and ending on Somerset Drive)
- North Plains Colonial Celebration – 4th of July Parade @ 3 pm and Fireworks @ 10 pm
- Oaks Park – Fireworks @ dusk
- Portland Waterfront Blues Festival – Fireworks @ 10:10 pm
Here’s a list of some spots to get a great view of the firework shows in Portland! (Thanks to our friends over at PDXPipeline)
- Hawthorne Bridge
- Inner SE Morrison
- Mount Tabor
- Rose Test Gardens
- Top of PSU parking garage on 6th and Harrison
- Portland City Grille
- NE Marine Drive docks
- Sellwood Park
- West Hills
Out of Town Celebrations
- Florence: Florence Independence Day Celebration | Fireworks Over Siuslaw River, Food & Drink Specials (more info)
- Camas: Independence Day Celebration | BBQ, Fireworks, Potluck (more info)
- Corbett: Corbett Fun Fest – A Hometown 4th | Music, Fireworks (more info)
- Corvallis: Red White & Blue Riverfront Festival in Downtown Corvallis | Beer, Food, Wine, Crafts, Live Entertainment & More!
- Estacada: Estacada Timber Festival | Concert w/ Grammy Nominated Calico, Brass Tacks, Fireworks, Competitions, Beer Garden & More!
- Fort Vancouver: Independence Day 2015 | Fireworks, Canons, Parade, Games, Music
- Lake Oswego: Millennium Concert Band @ Millennium Plaza Park in Lake Oswego | Free, USO Style Performance, 7 p.m. (more info)
- Ridgefield, Washington: Independence Day 2015 | Fireworks, 5,000 People, Parades, Fun Runs, Salmon BBQ & More!
Happy Birthday America!