Kettle Corn Recipe
1/4 cup vegetable oil (or try coconut oil for added flavor)
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Place the oil in a large pot along with 3 pop corn kernels.
2. Turn the heat to medium high.
4. Once the test kernels have popped add the rest of the kernels and the sugar to the pot.
5. Stir to coat kernels with sugar.
6. Cover the pot and continually move it back and forth to prevent popcorn from burning. Move the pot off the burner a couple times.
7. Once the popping slows down pour the pop corn onto the prepared baking tray.
8. Sprinkle hot corn with salt.
9. Put the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat for another 20 seconds or so.
10. Pour melted chocolate into a zip lock bag and cut a small hole in one of the corners.
11. Pipe/drizzle the chocolate onto the pop corn.
12. Sprinkle with sprinkles.
13. Place in the refrigerator so the chocolate can harden.Sampling before you do so, of course.
14. Once the chocolate has hardened break up the pop corn and scoop it into treat bags and enjoy!