DIY HALLOWEEN WREATH
This wreath super easy to make and oh so cute! Hang on your door for a festive way to welcome your guests in!
- Metal wreath frame
- White card stock paper
- Hole punch
- Orange + black washi tape
- Free printable witches hat
- Press washi tape to the clothespins, alternating colors orange and black. Trim excess washi tape.
- Clip clothespins to the inner wire loop.
- Once that’s all done print and cut out our cute witches hat. Punch a hole in the top of the hat. Loop twine through the hole and tie to the top middle of the wreath.
- Hang it up! You don’t even need a hook to hang the wreath. Just use the wire loop on back.