PUMPKIN HONEYCOMB CENTERPIECE
These little pumpkin cuties look scary cute as a centerpiece on any table.
- Hot glue
- Kraft or brown card stock
- Orange honeycomb
- While keeping the honeycomb closed cut a straight line across the bottom through all layers of the honeycomb. This will enable the pumpkin to sit properly on the table.
- Once the honeycomb is cut, open it up and hold together with paper clips.
- Cut out a simple stem and two thin strips out of your card stock.
- Glue the stem to the inside of the top of the honeycomb.
- Curl the two stem strips by using scissors like you would curl ribbon. Be careful not to rip the stem strips.
- Now glue the curly strips along side of the stem.
Repeat as many times as you would like! Cute and easy, right?
Photo by Katie Hickenbottom Photography