Throwing a party? Don’t forget the party favors! Party favors are such a fun addition to any party. They are a great way to thank your guests for coming and to leave them with a little reminder of the great time you had. I like to make sure my party favors tie into the theme of my party and coordinate with all of my party colors too. Adding in these little extra touches will make your guests feel even more appreciated!
Via Fronie Mae Bakes
Fronie Mae Bakes shows us how to use a beverage as a party favor at each place setting. They are so darling and even double as place cards! Here she uses our fun champagne party napkins with mini champagne bottles. Who wouldn’t love their own mini bottle of champagne?
Via Fronie Mae Bakes
At this place setting, she shows how she used a mini patron bottle tied up with a fun tag and paper straw. To make your place setting pop, layer your plates in different sizes and colors for added interest. She starts with a gold charger, topped with a white dinner plate and our playful yellow striped scalloped plate. Layering plates like this will add more depth and color to any party table.
For more beverage place card favor ideas, check out Fronie Mae Bakes. Shop all of your party plates and napkins in store or find your favorites online at shopfancythat.com
Fancy as always,
CONFETTI CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE
We’ve got a super simple and fun party favor idea for you today! Your guests will love this confetti mini champagne bottle! As a bonus, we’ve got a free printable tag for you too! You can also purchase mini champagne bottles here. We love One Hope Wine because every single bottle has a portion of sales donated to a charity. By purchasing these mini bottles, you help provide one meal to a child in need. Pretty awesome, right? So drink up witches!
- Champagne glasses
- White card stock
- Hole punch
- Packaging tape
- Rock candy
- Free printable tag
DIRECTIONS FOR CONFETTI CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE
- Wrap packaging tape around the lower part of the champagne bottle.
- On a non stick surface roll champagne bottle in confetti being sure to cover all sticky places.
- Print out your free printable tag and punch a hole in the top. Loop twine through hole and tie to confetti champagne bottle.
- Once you are with your witches, pop open the bubbly and pour over your choice of rock candy.
- The champagne will bubble and turn the color and flavor of the rock candy. So delish. Drink if you dare!